- Market Research (2014-2017): I was the course co-ordinator and lecturer for this second-year subject, which included students based in Melbourne, Vietnam, and Singapore.
- Business Statistics (2018).
- Consumer Behaviour (2018).
Higher Degree Research Students
- Ashleigh Powell (née Druce): PhD student (2015-present); Psychosocial and contextual determinants of word-of-mouth transmission. Supervision team includes Angela Dobele and Con Stavros.
- Ella Bruce: PhD student (2018-present); Electronic word-of-mouth, social influence, and purchase choices. Supervision team includes Leona Tam.
Interested potential PhD students should consult my research interests page and then contact me about a potential topic. Please note that I exclusively supervise experimental research projects.