I have several years of experience teaching university students at all degree levels, with a specialisation in consumer behaviour and research methods. The subjects that I coordinate have a strong applied flavour and have received very positive teaching evaluations.
- Consumer Behaviour (2018-present). I am the current course coordinator and lecturer for this second-year subject.
- Business Statistics (2018). I was a lecturer for this first-year subject.
- Market Research (2014-2017): I was course coordinator and lecturer for this second-year subject, which included students based in Melbourne, Vietnam, and Singapore.
- Buyer Behaviour (2019). I was a lecturer for this first-year subject.
Higher Degree Research Students
- Ella Bruce: PhD student (2018-present); Electronic word-of-mouth, social influence, and purchase choices. Supervision team includes Christine Eckert and Francois Carrillat.
- Ashleigh Powell (née Druce): PhD student (2015-present); Psychosocial and contextual determinants of word-of-mouth transmission. Supervision team includes Angela Dobele and Con Stavros.
Interested potential PhD students should consult my research interests page and then contact me about a potential topic. Please note that I exclusively supervise research projects with experiments as the primary research tool.